Payment / Insurance:
Payment is due at the time of scheduled services. Payments may be made with cash, check, or credit card. Other important information about collection of fees will be covered in your consent form at your first appointment.
I do not accept insurance. However, if requested, we will provide you with a receipt so that you can complete paperwork to seek personal reimbursement by your insurance company(ies) or other third party payers. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is my condition or diagnosis(es) reimburseable?
- At what rate will I be reimbursed for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Credit card information is required and will be kept in a confidential file. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you consent to have your credit card charged a $55 fee. Canceled appointments can often be filled by another client, in need, with the appropriate notice.